World War II- Resume

 Hello everyone!

 I hope you are all staying safe during this crazy times!

 Today I come here to talk a little bit about the Second World War.

 Eighty-one years ago began a cold world war between the Axis( Germany,Italy and Japan) and the Allies ( France, USA, The Soviet Union and China) which lead into incountable deaths of innocent people and the devastation of many countrys.

 Germany started this war because the leader of the Germany military, Adolf Hitler, believed that the only human race that should live were the "perfect ones" which were those who had pale skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. The way he thaught was kinda of funny because he was talking of killing people exactly like him with dark hair, dark eyes, making a lot of people frustated with his beliefs.

From this breef resume we can all imagine what happened and the destruction that was made during these horrible bloody six years(1939-1945).

I strongly believe that this war was a very unfortunate way to show that colours and genders don't define people and that this incredible world that we live in has more to offer than what we think!

Hey and you ,what is you're opinion about the second world war and the discrimination happening in those times? Tell me in the comments I would really love to read it!

Beatriz Costa

Some sites were I took some inspiration:

https://www.britannica.com/event/World-War-II

https://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii








Comments

Popular Posts