The roles of women during World War II
Hello everyone,Today I am going to approach the amazing roles played by women in the World War II.
Even though nowadays women have almost reached the equality in terms of rights and acknowledgement as men, I think you are all aware that it wasn´t always like that, however, I think not everyone knows that, even without the right to do something as simple as voting, women had extremely important roles during World War II.
Some of them worked as nurses in the battlefield, helping and treating the injured, some which were in terrible conditions and could not have made it without their help.
Other women also worked as airplane pilots. Some even got undercovered to gather information on the enemies or actually even fought... Which are incredibly hard and dangerous roles.
In my opinion, these amazing roles, played by even more amazing women, really show us that women can do everything that men can and should be given the right to do so.
Tell me what you think about this. Were you aware of the importance of womens´ performance during the World War II? Let me know!
Here is the link to the website where I gathered all the information to make this post
https://www.jornaljurid.com.br/colunas/gisele-leite/a-presenca-da-mulher-na-segunda-guerra-mundial
Beatriz Gonçalves
Comments
Post a Comment